Thursday 12 July 2007

In Pards We Trust

I realized something today: when it comes to future signings, and in the meantime the decision over the three trialists -- Pederson, Morris and Sinclair -- I trust Pards 99.9%.

Any signing we make I will view as a good one, simply because he signed them.
And any one we pass up on I will consider a bullet dodged, as long as it was Super Al's decision.

This is a good situation to be in: Pardew can do no wrong (for the moment at least).

As the squad stands, given the inevitable departure of Young (ah, well) and the imminent exit of Romm (yay) this would be my line-up for the first game of the season:

Weaver
Yassin Diawara Bougherra Thatcher
Ambrose Holland Reid Thomas
Todorov Varney

Subs: Randolph, McCarthy, Walton, Christensen, Iwelumo

No comments: